Aspire promotes sporting habit among students creating awareness about the significance of physical activities and fitness. It also infuses teamwork and co-ordination among the students community at GIMS.
Advance cutting-edge sports-specific research, educate current and future sports professionals, improve the physical and emotional lives of the students, and harness the power of sport to inspire positive social change.
- To nurture students' interest in sports so as to foster a sporting culture on college campus.
- To encourage students to participate in sports on a regular basis and develop a healthy and active lifestyle.
- To raise the sport performance standard among students.
- To identify potential student athletes for further training.
- Encouraging and developing student athletes and providing sufficient opportunities for students to develop individual abilities.
- Providing activities that meet the needs of a variety of student interests and abilities.
- Providing value-based programs focused on good character.
- Promoting the understanding of the value of activities in the educational process.
- Promoting and representing a positive image of school activities.